Of course we want you to love the items you purchase from us so much you can't see yourself parting with any of the merchandise! However, we also realize this is not always reality. You buy a piece of apparel or a bag only to find it's in your closet more than it accompanies you and is not your style. This is the reason we created our SWAP program. Your merchandise can be gently used but can not have excessive damage or abuse.* Tags do not have to be attached as we hope you have at least enjoyed wearing or carrying the products once, or twice. Where else can you receive store credit for merchandise worn?
We strive to make our swap program as easy as possible. Here is how it works:
- You have 365 days from your original order date to SWAP your handbag or apparel piece (restrictions apply) for credit (Exemptions: orders older than one year are not eligible. Sale and Clearance Items are not eligible.)
- Send us an email letting us know you would like to SWAP. Please provide us with your email and original order #. We will send you information on how to send product back.
- Once we receive your merchandise we will inspect it for excessive wear and tear and issue you store credit based on the price of your item**. That's It!
**WT-ST.com will email you a donation receipt for your records.
* EXCESSIVE DAMAGE & ABUSE
If your merchandise exceeds normal wear and tear it will not be eligible for our SWAP program.
ALL OF OUR SWAP ITEMS ARE DONATED TO PEOPLE IN NEED AND WE WANT TO GIVE "LOVED, LIKE NEW PRODUCTS".
* Examples of Abuse and Excessive Damage: ink, makeup spills,holes, water damage etc on the interior/exterior. Gouges, rips, holes, burns,large scratches and stains on the exterior. All zippers and handles must be intact in working condition.
- ** Purchases below $25 receive $5 off next purchase at wt-st.com
- **Purchases between $25-$50 receive $7.50 off next purchase at wt-st.com
- **Purchases $51-$99 or more receive $10 off next purchase at wt-st.com
- **Purchases of $100 or more receive $15 off your next purchase at wt-st.com